Thursday, July 1, 2010

1 litre of tears


Film of korea. That very wonderful. I like it. Theme of this story about loving. The family of Aya. Aya have a seriously desease that not have a cure. Aya get a sick. She cannot walk properly and speak. Aya get this deasease age 15. I realize that, zeal is very important in life. I too jeolus with family Aya that very closed with her. Exspeacially her mom, that very understanding,carring and work very hard for her son. I respect with her mom.

I'm understand that, we all must take care our self in life, about healty. Healty is very important that appreaciate it.

As a parent or son, give all u love with them. Make them always happy. I realize that, as a son i must take care my parent and always pray for them. I will take care they healty too.

We must always have a zeal or motivation to life. Dont give up until die. Appreaciate what we have in life.

One thing that very important, i must help people whatever i can do.

We must REDHA, if die will happen, its from the GOD.

Next time you see you loved one, tell them how speacial they are.
Next time you meet a friend, thank them for always being there for you.
Life is what you can make of it. Treasure it.

I'm crying when see this movie, that so pity :(